alterkrmn: Nozue from the manga Old Fashion Cupcake. His expression shows confusion. (Default)
[personal profile] alterkrmn

Brief update on things I've finished these past few months and things I'm currently watching. I'm gonna try to write another general update soon, because I've been going through it and kind of isolated myself… Maybe the most relevant thing is that, somehow, The Prosecutor's Proposal took over my brain and possessed me to write again, but instead of finishing my Khemjira fic, I started a new WIP... just... this one is hornier. 


Finished watching

Dramas

  • Wishing Upon the Shooting Stars (Taiwanese BL) – 12 episodes – Finished: June 4. 

  • Unexpectedly Naughty Fukami (Japanese BL) – 10 episodes – Finished: June 8. 

  • Life in Smokey Blue (Japanese BL) –10 episodes – Finished: June 8. 

  • Love Upon a Time (Thai BL) –12 episodes – Finished: June 13. 

  • Flower Boy (Thai BL) – 8 episodes – Finished: June 13.

  • Double Helix (Chinese BL) –12 episodes – Finished: June 14.

  • Fake Fact Lips (Japanese BL) –10 episodes – Finished: June 25. 

  • The Boy and I who will break up in 100 days (Japanese BL) – 6 episodes – Finished: June 30.

  • Wu (Thai Drama) – 9 episodes – Finished: June 30.

  • Love of Silom (Thai BL) – 12 episodes – Finished: July 3.

  • Ticket to Heaven (Thai BL) – 6 episodes – Finished: July 4.

  • The Prosecutor’s Proposal (Korean BL) – 10 episodes – Finished: July 23.

  • A Dog and a Plane (Thai BL) – 10 episodes – Finished: July 31.

  • Payback (Thai BL) – 10 episodes – Finished: August 1.

  • Peach and Me (Thai BL) – 4 episodes – Finished: August 1.

  • The Edge of Horizon (Thai BL) – 11 episodes – Finished: August 29.

  • Painter of the Night (Korean BL - vertical) – 60 episodes – Finished: September 4.

  • Are the Sexy Buttocks Not Good? (Japanese BL) – 10 episodes – Finished: September 7.

  • Connecting to You (Taiwanese BL) – 12 episodes – Finished: September 11.

  • The Servant Prince (Japanese BL) – 9 episodes – Finished: September 11.

  • Don’t Be Too Emotional (Thai BL) – 12 episodes – Finished: September 11.

  • Love Destiny (Thai BL) – 10 episodes – Finished: September 15.

  • Knot (Thai BL) – 12 episodes – Finished: September 15.

  • The Lie We Lived In (Korean BL) – 8 episodes – Finished: September 16.


Movies

  • Office Romance (2026 - USA) – Finished: June 10.

  • Ran (1985 - Japan) – Finished: June 24. 

  • Labyrinth (1986 - USA/UK) – Finished: June 25.

  • Karate Kid Legends (2025 - USA) – Finished: July 10.

  • ATEEZ: Light the way (2026 - South Korea) – Finished: August 8.

  • Juan Gabriel: Mi Primer Bellas Artes (2026 - México) – Finished: September 6.

Finished reading

  • The Prosecutor’s Office Proposal (2023 - South Korea) – Finished: August 20.

Currently watching

Dramas

Weekly

  • Duty First, Kiss Later (Japanese BL) – 8/10 episodes – Mondays.

  • Khom Khlang (Thai GL) – 1/10 episodes – Mondays.

  • Nour (Thai BL) – 1/10 episodes – Wednesdays.

  • Summertime (Korean BL) – 8/10 episodes – Thursdays.

  • Hold on, Harutora-kun (Japanese BL) – 5/10 episodes – Fridays.

  • Police in Love (Thai BL) – 1/12 episodes – Saturdays.

  • The Missing Piece (Chinese BL) – 4/15 episodes – Saturdays/Sundays.

No schedule

  • Blossoms Shanghai (Chinese Drama) – 5/30 episodes.

Currently writing

  • I could be gentle (but that ain’t what you like)  – The Prosecutor’s Proposal fic (3978 words)


(no subject)

Date: 2026-09-17 01:00 pm (UTC)
odd_echoes: Thai BL actor TeeTee Wanpichit (Default)
From: [personal profile] odd_echoes
Oooh, I'm so excited for your Prosecutor's Proposal fic! I've been reading so many of them, ahaha, and I really love their dynamic! It was my first Korean show I've ever watched, so I think I missed a lot of the nuance with it, but I still really enjoyed it. I think I'm going to rewatch it once I watch a few more Korean dramas so I can see the similarities, haha.

Profile

alterkrmn: Nozue from the manga Old Fashion Cupcake. His expression shows confusion. (Default)
Carm

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
131415 16171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags